SPLATTER HELMET COMBO
- HI-Viz Splatter K27 Off Road Helmet
- Framed Goggles with clear Lexan lens
- K27 weight: just under 3 pounds
- Off Road Gloves
This combo is perfect for hitting the trails. The Typhoon K27 helmet offers protection and comfort at no compromise with multiple air intakes, and interior ventilation channels connecting to exhaust vents. This helmet features a comfortable padded liner you can ride in all day, and remove to machine wash as needed.
Our off-roading goggles are made with an extra durable urethane frame. Fully adjustable 1 3/4" strap for all helmet sizes with anti-slip silicone. The goggles included with this package feature a clear removable and replaceable impact resistant polycarbonate Lexan lenses.
This package also includes black-white pre-curved reinforced gloves. These gloves offer exceptional grip while allowing for lots of dexterity for less fatigue on longer rides.
Our most popular Adult Helmet Combo is loaded with features including:
- Meets Department of Transportation (DOT FMVSS218) requirements
- Liner is easily removable & machine washable
- Intake vents, channel vents and exhaust vents allow air flow
- 3 point sun visor for added strength & stylish looks
- Standard chin strap d-ring closure and strap keeper
- Soft and comfortable interior
- Goggles are sized to fit the opening in the helmet for maximum coverage
- Gloves feature a pre-curved grip, reinforced double layer palm and adjustable wrist closure
- Size selected will be the size in both the helmet and gloves
- Helmet weighs just under 3lbs
- Helmet, gloves, goggles and helmet bag included
Size selected will be the size for both the helmet and gloves. If you need a different size glove, feel free to request the size you need by sending us a message/email.
- Only orders delivered to an address within the Continental US are eligible for free ground shipping
- Orders will ship the same day if placed by 12pm Noon) EST Mon-Fri
- Please be aware that if you return this item for a refund your order will be refunded less the original shipping charges we incurred to ship the order to you.