You will be able to enter your credit card details here or checkout with your PayPal account.
Matte Gray Typhoon TH129 Full Face Helmet
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Retractable tinted sun visor
- Quick release padded strap
- Adjustable air intake lower rail
- Dual locking upper intake vents
- Interior cooling channeling system
- Removable/washable liner with contoured cheek pads
- Optically correct clear Lexan face shield with anti-scratch coating
- Quick change face shield brackets
- Meets DOT standards (FMVSS218)
The Typhoon TH129 full face helmet offers a lightweight everyday use helmet packed with features and designed for comfort for the daily commuter or weekend road tripper. With sturdy adjustable ventilation, moisture wicking liner, and interior airflow channeling, the TH129 is perfect for riding in hot or cold weather. An anti-scratch, impact resistant clear face shield comes installed with quick-change brackets for swapping for a tinted option (sold separately). A removable breath deflector helps to reduce condensation and keep the helmet cool. Securing a proper fit and removing the TH129 full face helmet is easy thanks to the quick release strap.
The TH129 shell is designed and proven to be aerodynamic, quiet, and seriously outperforms other full face motorcycle helmets under $150. We wanted a helmet that doesn't feel like it pushes you around on the highway in an upright or tucked position. Even turning your head to check for traffic at speed is noticeably improved when compared to similar helmets.
Less fatigue, lower helmet noise, and a wide field of vision makes the TH129 full face helmet a comfortable and safe choice for a wide range of riders. Whether you are on a sport bike, cruiser or scooter, the lightweight TH129 is an impressive design.
- Only orders delivered to an address within the Continental US are eligible for free ground shipping
- Orders will ship the same day if placed by 12pm Noon) EST Mon-Fri
- Please be aware that if you return this item for a refund your order will be refunded less the original shipping charges we incurred to ship the order to you.