Silver Snell SA2015 Full Face Auto Racing Helmet
- Meets Snell SA2015 standards
- Comfortable, fire retardant padded interior
- HANS threaded inserts in shell
- 11.5" tear off post distance
- Kevlar chin strap with D-ring closure
- Channel vents and exhaust vents allow air flow
- Sculpted fiberglass composite shell
- Aluminum shield screws
- Hand ratchet tear-off posts
- 3mm optically correct clear polycarbonate face shield
- Silicone eyeport gasket seals
- Weighs approximately 3.75 lbs
- Soft helmet storage bag included
The sleek and modern shell design is made of a lightweight Kevlar, carbon fiber, and fiberglass composite to reduce weight and offer outstanding impact and penetration protection. Ventilation channels throughout the interior exhaust with 5 vents, 2 at the top, and 3 towards the upper section at the back offer this helmet great air circulation. Velcro backed padded lining inserts are removable for cleaning and slight fitment adjustments.
This helmet includes a clear impact resistant Lexan face shield. The bracket system and locking mechanism keep the face shield securely in place in both the closed and open positions.
Note: Snell certification sticker is attached under the padded lining
If you intend to use your helmet for racing, we would suggest you confirm with the sanctioning body for the events that a Snell SA2015 rated helmet will be accepted.
Be the first to review this product.