Blue & White Typhoon G339 Modular Snowmobile Helmet w/ Heated Shield
- Heated electric shield and RCA-style cord included
- Certified to meet the DOT standard (FMVSS218)
- Retractable tinted sun visor
- Double pane shield with anti-fog coating
- Adjustable breath box and chin skirt included
- Sculpted aerodynamic ABS shell offers a sleek and lightweight design
- Smooth opening and closing with easy to actuate button
- Advanced front flow opening and closing ventilation system
- Easily removable and washable liner
- Standard D-Ring closure chin strap
- Includes a drawstring fabric carrying bag
The Typhoon G339 modular full face snowmobile is designed for safety, comfort and high performance. With a modular flip-up design, and a heated flip-up face shield, the G339 is the most versatile snowmobile helmet available from Typhoon Helmets.
A quick engage tinted sun visor is available at the flip of a switch on the left-hand side that can easily be activated with gloves or mittens. Front upper and lower air intake vents are individually adjustable to allow for just the right amount of airflow to help minimize condensation and keep you comfortable. A breath box is included with a bendable soft-lined nose piece for a custom fit to direct your breath out of the helmet and reduce condensation, fog, and ice from forming.
The optically correct double pane heated face shield included in this package connects to your sled via an RCA-style power cord. The power connection on the shield includes an LED indicator light to show when the shield is properly powered.
Included in the box:
- G339 modular dual visor helmet
- Breath box
- Power cord with an RCA style connection
- Heated double pane face shield
- Single pane clear polycarbonate face shield (installed)
- Cloth storage bag
- Face shield installation/removal instructions
Be the first to review this product.