GLOSS WHITE SNELL M2015 MOTORCYCLE HELMET
- Snell M2015 certified model # FF957
- Meets Department of Transportation (DOT FMVSS218) requirements
- Lightweight modern shell design
- Breathable padded liner is removable and machine washable
- 4 Open/close air intake vents
- Comfortable chin strap D-ring closure with snap and strap keeper
- Snell certification sticker is attached under the liner
- Weight: under 4lbs
- Storage bag included
FREE SMOKE TINTED SHIELD INCLUDED IN ADDITION TO THE ALREADY INSTALLED CLEAR SHIELD
Snell M2015 certified motorcycle racing helmet loaded with features perfect for the street or the track! This popular model accommodates a wide range of head shapes with a removable premium padded liner wrapped in a breathable material.
The modern sculpted shell is made of a lighter fiberglass composite material than competing models in this price range. Front air intakes located in the center just below and above the face shield are adjustable and lock into the open or closed position. Two additional air intake vents are located at the top of the helmet, both slide into the open or closed position. The vented channeling system offers a lot of adjustability to riding in varying weather conditions.
Riding at highway speeds with this M2015 certified helmet is where these features really stand out of the crowd. Helmet noise is fairly low compared to many other helmets in this price range and the many venting options make for comfortable ride.
Note: If you intend to use your helmet for car/motorcycle/kart racing we would suggest you confirm with the sanctioning body for the events that a Snell M2015 rated helmet will be accepted.