Black & Pink Dual Sport Snowmobile Helmet
- Use as a full face snowmobile helmet or snocross helmet with goggles (sold separately)
- Side plate covers allow a clean look when shield is removed for use with goggles
- Model specific adjustable breath box included
- Visor is designed to allow airflow to pass uninterrupted across the helmet to virtually eliminate helmet-lift at highway speeds
- Certified to meet the DOT standard (FMVSS218)
- Easily removable and washable liner
- Advanced front flow ventilation system with channels for maximum venting and comfort
- Standard D-Ring closure chin strap
- Includes a drawstring fabric carrying bag
- Chin skirt included
- Clear double pane shield and clear single pane shield included
- Also available with heated shield
The Typhoon XP14 women's dual sport snowmobile helmet offers a stylish helmet with 2 face shields, including a double pane shield. This helmet ships with a clear single pane polycarbonate lens installed and a simple installation guide for attaching the snow shield. The XP14 model can be used with a face shield, or with snocross goggles. For those who prefer the snocross look and feel, this helmet offers the freedom to switch between the 2 options.
The sun visor on this helmet allows for a good amount of airflow without creating constant helmet lift at higher speeds. Front air intakes and channeling between the shell and liner help minimize condensation and make for a comfortable ride. In extremely cold conditions, wearing a balaclava is recommended.
Be the first to review this product.